A Downeast Thunder Farm Snowy Owl

This little owl is reminiscent of Hedwig of the Harry Potter fame. While we don’t see Snowy Owls in our neck of the woods, there is a stuffed Hedwig living in Hannah’s room.

Snowy Owl Felt Ornament

Click here to download this Snowy Owl felt pattern.

Update: the owl created double-sided.

Snowy Owl

Snowy Owl

This entry was posted in , , and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to A Downeast Thunder Farm Snowy Owl

1. marian fraser says:

snowy owl so cute unable to print pattern, any hints

• Susan says:

Sometimes with a PDF you need to save it to your computer rather than opening and printing. Try this. Right click on the link, select “Save Link As” (for PC) and then save it to your desktop. Then try opening and print. If that doesn’t work, tell if you receive an error message of some sort. Good luck!
      Susan

2. lina says:

Want to say thank you, and God Bless, I am confined to a chair so have enjoyed making these cute little birds. I make all kinds of oraments for my children but wanted something new. Thanks again and sending hugs lina

3. Ariane says:

very nice and this is my favorite
    greatings from Vienna
    Ariane

4. Tanja S. says:

Love your patterns – thanks so much for providing them for free! My 15 y.o daughter loves sewing felt and fleece animals. I am giving her a lot of pieces of felt in earthy tones for Christmas so have printed two of your owl patterns to go along with them. I am sure I will be back to your lovely blog. Greetings from South Australia (near River Murray where we have many special birds ourselves). Tanja

5. Sandra Anderson says:

your patterns are just lovely! I was actually looking for something else and saw some of your white owls on sale on etsy and then found this and now I know where they came from! Thank you for sharing your wonderful patterns.

6. Ann Harper says:

Just like to say thanks for sharing your fabulous felt birds!
    I enjoy looking at your blog from here in England.

7. Kim Shepherd says:

Greetings from the UK! I found your blog by chance and am amazed and impressed by your fabulous bird patterns, my friend Jenny and I will have fun with these! Thanks for sharing them so generously.

8. Brenda says:

As you will have realised you are very much appreciated in the UK. There’s very little of this here and I agree with Kim – it’s extremely generous of you to share for free. Many thanks

9. Hilda says:

Thank you so much for sharing your pattern. They are wonderful. Thanks, thanks !

10. Diana says:

I LOVE your patterns. I found your blog by chance as well and so happy that I did. I live in the Rockland, Maine are. We are lucky to have a few yarn/quilt/fabric stores here so if you’re ever in our area, check them out. It is still tough to find exactly want you want so I’ve resorted to ordering much of my supplies online. Thank for sharing your talents. I’m going to start with the snowy owl as we have one here in Owls Head that I’m fortunate to see a few times a year. Keep up the excellent work!

• sjbennett says:

It’s been quite a while since I’ve explored Rockland. We did the Wooden Boat Show a couple of years and always enjoyed our time there. We’ll have to plan a weekend soon!

11. Cathie Atchley says:

thank you for your generosity in sharing your lovely bird patterns! Your artistry is impressive- your bird portrayals are very well done!

12. Valerie Haynes says:

So excited when I saw this. I appreciate your sharing!!

13. joelle says:

tous vos oiseaux sont merveilleux. Bravo amitiés joelle

Bog Brook Cove Bluff

A couple of years ago, Hannah and I hiked one of the Bog Brook Cove trails in Trescott. I remember discovering a lovely cove inhabited by seals at the end … Continue reading

sturgeon full moon Evening Walk on the Sunrise

Hannah and I both spent the day working. Come dinner time, we felt the need to get outdoors and enjoy this beautiful day. We headed to Machias, parked and walked … Continue reading

Hannah's 18th Birthday Eighteen

She’s 18 today. In the blink of an eye, she’s grown up. No longer is she the shy little girl who did her best not to stand out – all … Continue reading

monarch chrysalis Monarch Caterpillar Becomes a Chrysalis

Yesterday was a lucky day for me. I was working at home day on website projects when I noticed one of the caterpillars Hannah and I have been raising hanging … Continue reading

The Lobster Chair

The WHRL’s summer fundraising auction held over the weekend had a new feature this year. In addition to the raffle-style auction, we had a “Chair-ity” silent auction. Local artists decorated … Continue reading

hannah dancing moose The Dancing Moose

The summer season is short here along the coast of Maine. For me, doesn’t feel as if summer is in full-swing until Milbridge Days, our community celebration. It’s a fun … Continue reading