A Downeast Thunder Farm Snowy Owl

This little owl is reminiscent of Hedwig of the Harry Potter fame. While we don’t see Snowy Owls in our neck of the woods, there is a stuffed Hedwig living in Hannah’s room.

Snowy Owl Felt Ornament

Click here to download this Snowy Owl felt pattern.

Update: the owl created double-sided.

Snowy Owl

Snowy Owl

This entry was posted in , , and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to A Downeast Thunder Farm Snowy Owl

1. marian fraser says:

snowy owl so cute unable to print pattern, any hints

• Susan says:

Sometimes with a PDF you need to save it to your computer rather than opening and printing. Try this. Right click on the link, select “Save Link As” (for PC) and then save it to your desktop. Then try opening and print. If that doesn’t work, tell if you receive an error message of some sort. Good luck!
      Susan

2. lina says:

Want to say thank you, and God Bless, I am confined to a chair so have enjoyed making these cute little birds. I make all kinds of oraments for my children but wanted something new. Thanks again and sending hugs lina

3. Ariane says:

very nice and this is my favorite
    greatings from Vienna
    Ariane

4. Tanja S. says:

Love your patterns – thanks so much for providing them for free! My 15 y.o daughter loves sewing felt and fleece animals. I am giving her a lot of pieces of felt in earthy tones for Christmas so have printed two of your owl patterns to go along with them. I am sure I will be back to your lovely blog. Greetings from South Australia (near River Murray where we have many special birds ourselves). Tanja

5. Sandra Anderson says:

your patterns are just lovely! I was actually looking for something else and saw some of your white owls on sale on etsy and then found this and now I know where they came from! Thank you for sharing your wonderful patterns.

6. Ann Harper says:

Just like to say thanks for sharing your fabulous felt birds!
    I enjoy looking at your blog from here in England.

7. Kim Shepherd says:

Greetings from the UK! I found your blog by chance and am amazed and impressed by your fabulous bird patterns, my friend Jenny and I will have fun with these! Thanks for sharing them so generously.

8. Brenda says:

As you will have realised you are very much appreciated in the UK. There’s very little of this here and I agree with Kim – it’s extremely generous of you to share for free. Many thanks

9. Hilda says:

Thank you so much for sharing your pattern. They are wonderful. Thanks, thanks !

10. Diana says:

I LOVE your patterns. I found your blog by chance as well and so happy that I did. I live in the Rockland, Maine are. We are lucky to have a few yarn/quilt/fabric stores here so if you’re ever in our area, check them out. It is still tough to find exactly want you want so I’ve resorted to ordering much of my supplies online. Thank for sharing your talents. I’m going to start with the snowy owl as we have one here in Owls Head that I’m fortunate to see a few times a year. Keep up the excellent work!

• sjbennett says:

It’s been quite a while since I’ve explored Rockland. We did the Wooden Boat Show a couple of years and always enjoyed our time there. We’ll have to plan a weekend soon!

11. Cathie Atchley says:

thank you for your generosity in sharing your lovely bird patterns! Your artistry is impressive- your bird portrayals are very well done!

12. Valerie Haynes says:

So excited when I saw this. I appreciate your sharing!!

13. joelle says:

tous vos oiseaux sont merveilleux. Bravo amitiés joelle

Summer Solstice

On this Summer Solstice, I went in search of Lupins. The tall spired flowers are my favorite thing about June. Seas of purply blossoms fill the landscape, brightening fields, providing … Continue reading

Hummingbird Feeder Cleaning

I hate cleaning my hummingbird feeders, but I do it every weekend. I’ve read it should be done more often, but my time during the week is so limited that … Continue reading

Gone

For more than seven years I’ve passed this blueberry field on the way to work. A solitary tree rising above the blueberry barren like a sentinel, creating focus, depth, and … Continue reading

Showing Off Pigeon Hill

My folks made the trip from Pennsylvania for Hannah’s high school graduation. Their visit was short and we didn’t have a lot of free time, but I did my best … Continue reading

Creating Memories

I’m not a foodie and you’ll find more “oops” stories here at Downeast Thunder Farm than you will recipes. In planning for Hannah’s graduation celebration, I found these little graduation … Continue reading

graduation storm trooper masks Graduation!

It’s been a wildly crazy couple of weeks. Watching Hannah wrap up her high school career has been bitter-sweet. Happy for her accomplishments, and sad that this chapter of her … Continue reading